This meeting is designed specifically for current students and recent graduates to present their ideas for research in tropical medicine and global health to peers and senior experts. A number of events will take place across India from the 8th to 18th March 2020.
Researchers, professionals, scientists and others who are studying an undergraduate, postgraduate, or PHD degree or have recently completed studies in medicine and subjects aligned to medicine or global health are invited to apply for the opportunity to present their ideas. We are particularly interested in ideas in the areas below, which are priorities of RSTMH:
- Neglected tropical diseases and infectious diseases including snakebite, leishmaniasis and leprosy
- Non-communicable diseases
- Emerging diseases and outbreaks
- One Health and climate change
- Drug resistant infections including AMR and tuberculosis
Please note: there is very limited travel support available for the events, for local travel only.
The deadline is Thurs 30 January 2020, 17:00 British Summer Time (BST)